What a wonderful way to use ripe bananas! And the oatmeal adds some extra fibre.
An easy mess-free treat that only requires a few minutes of prep time. Just adds your cake ingredients to your blender, mix, place in a prepared pan, and bake!
Something sweet yet healthy, the oats and brown sugar taste great in this cake that provides you with a lot of proteins and fibres. It’s perfect for a healthy busy day snack cake with no refined flour!
You can eat it as a dessert, breakfast, brunch, or snack. It’s healthy very dense and chewy but also moist and flavourful.
Enjoy this cake cold, at room temperature or warmed, with or without ice cream and /or whipped cream.
- 2 Egg
- ¼ cup Oil
- 2 Banana - (riped)
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 125 g Oat - (125g=1 1/3 cup)
- ½ tbsp Baking powder
- 1 Banana - (cut in slices to put in the bottom of the pan)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Cashew - (chopped - or Brazilian nuts)
- 1/2 cup Raisin
- 1/2 cup Chocolate - (chips or small pieces to taste)
- Peel bananas.
- Using a Blender Beat the eggs, Banana, Brown Sugar and oil.
- Add the mixed liquid to a Mixing Bowl. Add Oat through mixture and Whisk until well combined.
- Add the Baking Powder and slowly mix it.
- Preheat the oven to 180–190°C (350–375°F). Grease with Cooking Spray and flour a Fluted Tube/Bundt Pan.
- Pour the optionais (if using any) into the prepared Tube Cake pan. Or mix with the batter. And them the batter.
- Bake for about 30 min or until the cake is lightly golden and a toothpick or Cake Tester inserted into the center comes out clean
- Cool completely before running a knife between cake and pan, and unmolding onto a platter. Unmolding hot can crumble everything.
- Cake can be served warm, cold or room temperature, with or without lightly sweetened whipped cream and/or vanilla ice cream.
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!