Easy, low-carb and healthy one pan baked teriyaki salmon and vegetables is a quick 20-minute meal with hearty vegetables and a tasty homemade teriyaki sauce.
This sauce is delicious! You will never buy from the bottle again.
This dish is made all on one pan so it’s easy breezy prep and cleanup.
This is an amazing recipe from my daughter, I love when she makes it for me <3.
Salmon is one of our favourite types of fish. It’s always moist, flaky and full of flavour.
There’s no need for takeout anymore – you can easily make this homemade teriyaki with veggies and rice in minutes! This salmon is what you’ll want for dinner every week.
One Pan Baked Teriyaki Salmon with Broccoli & Carrots Fast2eat
- 1 cup Broccoli florets - 1 cup is about 250g/9 Oz
- 1 cup Carrot 1 cup is about 1 carrot sliced about 120g/4-5 Oz
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce reduced sodium
- ¾ cup Water
- ¼-1⁄2 tsp Ginger ground
- 1/8-1⁄4 tsp Garlic powder
- ¼ cup Brown sugar packed
- 1.5 tbsp Honey
- 1.5 tbsp Corn starch
- 3 tbsp Water cold
- 1.5 tbsp Sesame seed
- In a saucepan whisk to combine soy sauce, ¾ cup water, ground ginger, garlic powder, brown sugar, and honey (do NOT add cornstarch and 3 tbsp cold Water now) and begin heating over medium-high heat.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water in a cup and stir together until dissolved.
- After sauce is simmering, reduce heat to medium-low and add cornstarch and water mixture, whisking well until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat, stir in sesame seeds, and allow to cool while you prepare the salmon and veggies.
- Add water to thin if you over-thick it.
Salmon, carrots and broccoli
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- On a baking sheet, drizzle 1/4 of the sauce, and arrange broccoli, carrots and salmon fillets in the center of the tray in a flat layer, so that they are around but not on top of the salmon.
- Spread the remaining Teriyaki-sauce evenly on top of the two salmon fillets and vegetables.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until salmon is flaky and tender and veggies are easily pierced with a fork.
- Take the salmon fillets off the vegetables and set aside. Toss the vegetables in the roasting juices.
- Glaze the salmon with any remaining juices. Serve immediately!
- Cook the rice while the salmon is baking.
You can easily double this recipe to serve four.
You can easily swap out any of these veggies for others you prefer. Asparagus, green beans, cauliflower, bell peppers, zucchini, snow peas – they are all delicious here, so don’t be afraid to mix things up, use your favorites or whatever is hanging out in your fridge waiting for a bigger purpose.
The salmon should be thawed when you are ready to prepare and bake it.
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!