It is insanely delicious. This cake is moist and has the perfect crumb. I cannot imagine making a chocolate cake using any other recipe. It is so Fast and easy to make.
What I love about this Chocolate cake, and as well as this Brazilian Carrot Cake, is that they are very simple to make. They are made in a blender and take less than 15 minutes to put together. Most often you just need to put your ingredients in the blender, turn it on, empty into a baking tin, and bake. Simple! No electric or hand mixer, no KitchenAid, just blend it up.
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 cup Oil
- 2 Egg
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Chocolate powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- Using a Blender Beat the eggs, milk and oil.
- Add flour, sugar, chocolate powder to a Large Mixing Bowl. Stir with a Whisk to combine.
- Add the mixed liquid through flour mixture and Whisk until combined well.
- Add the Baking Powder and slowly mix it.
- Preheat the oven to 180–190°C (350–375°F). Grease with Cooking Spray and flour a 9-Inch Cake Pan or a Fluted Tube/Bundt Pan.
- Bake for approximately 25-40 min ((depending on your pan) or until a toothpick or Cake Tester inserted in the center of the chocolate cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, remove from the pan and cool completely. If using a Fluted Tube/Bundt Pan, let cool to just barely warm before inverting.
- If filling the cake, on a work surface, using a Cake Cutter cut and remove the rounded tops of each cake. Cut the cake in half horizontally to make 2 slices.
- Transfer to a Cake Serving Platter.
- With a Silicone Spatula spread your favourite filling, such as this amazing Chocolate icing Fast2eat Recipe or Fluffy Meringue Frosting Fast2eat Recipe.
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!