This is everything an omelette should be and more, with the condensed flavour of the chopping Homemade oven-dried tomatoes, Turkey deli ham, Broccoli, and lots of cheese for a little extra delicious flavour.
You will have a meal that is sure to please… trust me… Soooo yummy!
For a complete meal, serve with a green salad.
- 2 Egg
- 1 Green onions - chopped
- 1 tbsp Milk
- Basil - dried or fresh
- Oregano - dried
- Parsley - dried or fresh
- Garlic powder
- Paprika - or black pepper
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese - crumbled
- 1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese - grated
- 2 Turkey ham - slices chopped – or chicken or pork ham
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes - chopped – use this recipe for Homemade oven-dried tomatoes
- Broccoli - florets diced – or fresh chopped spinach
- Onion - sliced - Sauté or fresh – optional
- Cream cheese - optional
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, green onion, milk, and seasonings until blended.
- Lightly grease a large nonstick skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
- When hot, pour in egg mixture without stirring. Mixture should set immediately at the edge.
- Cook, lifting the edge with a spatula and tilting pan to allow uncooked portion of the egg to run underneath the set edges, until the base is almost set.
- When eggs are thickened and with almost no liquid egg remains, top one side with filling.
- Slip spatula underneath omelet, tip skillet to loosen and gently fold omelette in half to form a semi-circle; continue cooking over low heat until set and cheese is melted.
- Transfer to serving plate. If you like, drizzle with balsamic reduction (or pearl) before serving.
- For a complete dinner, serve with a green salad.
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!