It’s soft, tender, absolutely delicious.
Eggs and milk add a special flavour to the bread.
The flavour and texture are wonderful.
- 2/3 cup Milk - (24°C-30°C / 75°F-85°F)
- 2 Egg - (lightly beaten)
- 1½ tbsp Butter - room temperature or Margarine
- 3 cups Bread flour
- 1½ tsp Salt
- 2½ tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Active dry yeast
- Attach the kneading blade in the Bread Maker pan.
- Place ingredients into the bread pan following the recipe order (or following the order and method specified in the manual of your Bread Maker – mine is: FIRST, liquid ingredients; SECOND, dry ingredients; LAST, yeast). Note: With finger or a knife, make a small indentation in the middle of the flour. Add yeast to indentation, making sure it does not come into contact with the liquid ingredients.
- Carefully insert bread pan into Bread Maker and gently close the lid.
- Select “Basic” bread setting. If available Choose crust color (I usually set Medium, but if you prefer set Light or Dark) and loaf size (2LB) and Press the Start button.
- Caution: Do not use Delay Timer* for recipes with ingredients that can spoil like eggs or milk. More information at: "Using the Delay Timer".
- It will mix and bake the bread. When the baking cycle is complete, press the stop button and unplug the breadmaker.
- Open the lid and while using Oven Mitt, firmly grasp the bread pan handle and gently pull the pan straight up and out of the machine. CAUTION: The Bread Maker and pan may be very hot! Always handle with care.
- Use non-stick Spatula to gently loosen the sides of the bread from the pan.
- Turn bread pan upside down onto a Wire Cooling Rack or clean cooking surface and gently shake until bread falls out onto rack.
- Cool for about 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- To make perfect slices every time use a Bread Slicer with an Electric Knife.
- Se estiver muito seco, adicione o líquido morno uma colher de chá de cada vez até que pareça certo.
- Se parecer muito úmido, adicione farinha uma colher de sopa de cada vez até que pareça certo.
- Se tiver farinha dos lados da forma, use uma espátula de silicone para limpar a farinha da forma.
- Tudo o que você precisa saber para começar a preparar pães maravilhosos usando uma máquina de pão
- Receitas Fast2eat de Pão feito-na-maquina
* “Long-term dietary intake of gluten was not associated with risk of coronary heart disease. However, the avoidance of gluten may result in reduced consumption of beneficial whole grains, which may affect cardiovascular risk. The promotion of gluten-free diets among people without celiac disease should not be encouraged.” (Source: http://www.bmj.com/content/357/bmj.j1892)
* Content and images based on Sunbeam and Oster CKSBBR9050-033 Bread Maker User Manual Retrieved from http://pdfstream.manualsonline.com/4/4d6633cb-086c-4456-b7d7-5abde3447520.pdf
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!