This is such a fast and easy dinner, and it tastes amazing!
It only takes 20 minutes.
Just mix a few ingredients and make an optional homemade sauce with Greek yogourt and Dijon Mustard, spread it on the salmon and bake.
- 2 Salmon - fillets
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Soy sauce - Reduced salt
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Hondashi - *(Bonito fish soup stock)
- 1/2 tsp Paprika - (optional)
- Black pepper - (optional to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Parsley - dried or chopped fresh
- 1/2 tsp Basil - dried or chopped fresh
- 1/2 tsp Thyme - dried or chopped fresh
- 1/2 tsp Oregano - dried or chopped fresh
- 3 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Grainy dijon - (optional)
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Capers - (optional)
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese - grated
- Lay the salmon (I prefer without skin) on a Pyrex baking dish.
- Season with Lemon Juice, Low Salt Soy Sauce, Minced Garlic, HonDashi*, Paprika, black pepper and your favourite herbs. I usually use Parsley, Basil Leaves, Thyme Leaves and Oregano Leaves. You can also use Dill, Sage Leaves, among others.
- You can also add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Mix Greek yogourt with Dijon Mustard, olive oil ad capers (optional) in a small bowl. I like both the Dijon Mustard and the Old Style Whole Grain Dijon Mustard.
- Spread yogourt mixture on salmon.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Cook 3 minutes on Microwave (pot max).
- Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. I prefer to use the Counter-top Oven than the big stove one. It’s time and energy saver.
Read bread-making further information in my book:
Hungry for more? A new post and recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here, but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe, please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question or feedback? Please comment below! That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down, and you will find the comment form.
Get in Touch!
I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.