It’s the simplest way to prepare a white fish fillet (such as Fresh Cod or Haddock or Tilapia or Bass). So much flavor… so easy, healthy and tasty! Ideal for busy weeknights.
Fast and easy to prepare, and no frying needed! Oven-baked fish is a perfect alternative to the more caloric fried version.
Baking is easier than frying as you don’t need to stand at the stove and actively cook it. You just put the fish in the oven and take it out when it’s ready – so easy! You can multitask while the fish is baking – for example, make the salad!
It’s a “lemony” variation from this “cheesy” Crispy Oven-Baked Fish Fillets Fast2eat.
Oven-Baked Lemon Fish Fillets Fast2eat
- 4 Fish fillet such as Fresh Cod or Haddock or Tilapia or Bass or any other white fish fillets
- 5 tbsp Lemon juice
- 5 tbsp Butter melted or Margarine
- 1 tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Hondashi
- Cilantro also known as coriander (fresh leaves chopped or dried)
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Parsley Fresh
- Lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 450 F (230 C). I prefer to use the Countertop Oven than the big stove one. It’s time and energy saver.
- In a small container mix lemon juice, Margarine (or melted Butter), Garlic, Hondashi, Parsley and Coriander.
- In a separate container, mix flour, salt and paprika
- Dip fillets in lemon juice mixture, then in flour mixture to coat both sides.
- Transfer the prepped fish to parchment-covered baking sheet. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice mixture. Bake (uncovered) until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork, about 15 minutes (or more depending on thickness). If need, broil for about 60 seconds to get a little bit of a golden crust.
- When it’s done baking, if you like, garnish with parsley and lemon zest or any other fresh herbs all over the fish to make it even more yummy and mouthwatering!
- Serve the baked fish with a side salad, white or Broccoli rice, mashed or baked potatoes, sauteed or spinach soufflé, asparagus, or some fresh vegetables for a healthy meal any time.
If you liked this recipe you will probably love this Crispy Oven-Baked Fish Fillets Fast2eat.
*Hondashi® is a Bonito fish-based seasoning for those who like to make the preparations even tastier, also stimulating a balanced and flavorful diet. Hondashi® guarantees the authentic taste of fish to the preparations and can be used in the most varied recipes with fish, seafood, oriental recipes and fish-based broths, giving a delicious and full-bodied flavor!
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!