It looks like a simple salad. But soon in the first slice, you will find that it is the best tomato you have ever tasted.
It’s perfect to eat with toast, bread, crackers, salads, pasta, goat cheese, bocconcini… you name it.
Here are other mouth-watering Tomato Recipes you should also make (and eat):
Tomato Dehydrated with Pink Salt Fast2eat Recipe
- 6 Tomato Roma or any good, ripe tomato
- Himalayan pink salt
- Basil pesto sauce
- Mini bocconcini (baby mozzarella balls)
- Olive oil
- Wash all whole tomatoes thoroughly under clean, running water.
- Cut them into thin slices using this Holder (it is so helpful to cut the tomatoes). I remove the seeds and gelatinous pulp, but it's up to you.
- After 24 hours, remove the tomatoes from the oven and drain the water from the bowl.
- In a Glass serving platter, arrange the tomato and bocconcini slices, and drizzle with pesto and olive oil and your favorite herbs. My suggestion is Basil leaves, oregano and Savory.
This is an original and exclusive recipe, therefore you won't find it or any similar one anywhere else.
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!