This 3 ingredient gluten/grain-free pizza crust is the best. It’s Fast & easy to make, without having to get out a food processor and does not require a yeast dough, where we need to wait for more than 1 hour to eat. This recipe also does not use cauliflower or any vegetables.
*For inspirations, take a look at these Pizza Toppings Fast2eat Suggestions.
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 7 tbsp Tapioca starch
- In a small small bowl add the whole egg and milk, and Whisk until well combined.
- Then add in the Tapioca flour and continue mixing until smooth.
- The dough should be liquid.
- Preheat a lightly oiled (with Cooking Spray) Non-stick Frying Pan. Pour the dough and cook over low heat.
- Light Brown on both sides.
- Preheat oven to 450 F (230 C). When the crust is done you can top with your favourite sauce and toppings*.
- Bake the pizza for roughly 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
I prefer to use the Counter-top Oven than the big stove one. It’s time and energy saver.
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!