Ready to Get Cooking?
Welcome to Fast2eat! If you’re looking for easy-to-prepare, nutritious, delicious, and Fast-2-eat recipes, then you’re in the right place.
Packed with juicy beef, tender colourful veggies, and a killer teriyaki sauce, this beef teriyaki noodle stir fry will quickly become a regular dinner routine! Definitely a keeper!!
It is an easy meal that comes together in less than 30 minutes. It is perfect for those busy weeknights. A great way to sneak in some extra green.
The best thing about this is you can use any combination of meat and veggies to suit your taste or what you have on hand. It is the sauce that makes it!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I love seeing your take on my recipe!
Comment below with your experience, snap a pic, use #fast2eat and tag us on
Thank you so much for reading, commenting, following and sharing.
- 225 g Soba noodle - 225 g dry or 650 g cooked – noodle or Chinese noodles
For the sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Corn starch
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce - low-sodium
- 1 tbsp Hoisin - or oyster sauce - optional
- 1 tbsp Teriyaki sauce - optional
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar - or Maple Syrup or honey.
- 2 tsp Ginger - fresh grated peeled or 1 tsp ginger powder
- ¼ tsp Chili garlic sauce - optional or more to taste - Sambal oelek or Sriracha or any hot red chili or Pinch chile flakes or white pepper
To finish the dish
- 2 tbsp Oil - sesame oil or any vegetable oil
- 1 Onion - thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Garlic - minced
- 550 g Beef - top sirloin or sirloin or tenderloin or round or flank steak - sliced into thin strips
- 150 g Carrot - cut into sticks the thickness you like
- 500 g Spinach - washed
- 160 g Bok choy - optional - washed and chopped into bite-sized pieces, including the green
Seasonings (optional to taste)
- Black pepper - freshly grated
- Chives - or green onions
For garnish (optional to taste)
- Sesame Seeds - for crunch
- Green onions - or chives
Have all your ingredients prepped before you begin
- Assembling and preparing all the ingredients in advance is key when cooking Asian cuisine. Once you have all your components washed, peeled, chopped, trimmed, mixed, and sliced, you are ready to heat your pan and get cooking because dinner is now only moments away.
Wash and slice vegetables
- Prepare the bok choy by washing it thoroughly and chopping it into bite-sized pieces (including the green tops).
- Peel the carrots and line them up to cut them into slices.
- Peel and slice the onions.
- Place the prepared veggies into bowls and set them aside while preparing the sauce and beef.
- In a small bowl, mix water and cornstarch, then combine all sauce ingredients, whisking together. Set aside.
Slice the meat
- Slice the beef, across the grain, into thin slices for quick cooking. Diced meat will take a little longer to cook than slices. Set aside.
Cook the noodles
- Cook to al dente in boiling water according to your packaged instructions. Drain and set aside.
Finish the dish
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet.
- Add the onions and garlic. Sauté over medium-high heat until bright and starting to soften.
- Add the meat, and continue to sauté until it is heated through.
- Add the carrots stirring frequently.
- Stir in the bok choy and continue to cook.
- Add the spinach.
- Stir fry all vegetables until tender.
- Add the drained noodles and sauté until heated through.
- Finally, add the sauce to the mixture in the wok, tossing to coat completely.
- Mix well to combine and continue to cook until the sauce has thickened.
- Taste the noodles and add the seasonings to suit your taste.
- Garnish to suit your taste with green onion (or chives), Parsley and or sesame seeds for crunch.
- Zucchini (green or yellow)
- Snap Peas
- Brussel sprouts
- Water chestnuts
- Bell peppers
- String Beans
- Bok Choy
- Chinese Broccoli
- Baby corns
- Yellow squash
- Green cabbage
Equipments - Click to Buy Now
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Purchases made by using these links don’t cost any extra and provides Fast2eat with a few pennies to keep the lights on.”
Check out Amazon deals and special discounts for Fast2eat readers.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. In cases where multiple ingredient alternatives are given, the first listed is calculated for nutrition. Garnishes and optional ingredients are not included.Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
Check out what I’ve been busy cooking!
Want More? Check Out My Cookbooks!
Did you know you could make more than bread in the bread machine? My cookbooks will walk you through how you can make pizza dough, pasta, cake, and of course, bread in a bread machine. With over 130 recipes, there is something for everyone!
Don’t have a bread machine? No problem! The book contains a guide to convert all bread machine recipes to manual recipes. The guide also allows you to convert manual recipes you may already have to bread machine recipes.
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Hungry for more? Follow us on Social Media!
We post new recipes every Friday! Stay up to date by following us on
All Your Favourite Recipes in One Place!
Become a member of Fast2eat and get these benefits:
- Save, upload, and track all of your favourite recipes.
- Plan your meal for the week with the Fast2eat Meal Calendar.
- Create a full course menu for special events.
- Personalize and create as many recipe collections as you want.
- Generate shopping lists.
Got a question or feedback? Please comment below! That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and will benefit from your feedback.
Get in Touch!
I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.