- 1 pack Lasagna noodle - oven-ready uncooked
- 500 g Chicken - Shredded from http://fast2eat.com/recipe/pre-cooked-chicken-and-chicken-stock/
- 200 g Mozzarella cheese - shredded (200g=7oz)
- 4 cups Tomato sauce
- 3 cups Béchamel sauce - use this Béchamel (white)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese - grated
- Oregano - to taste
- Spread a scoop of tomato sauce in the bottom of a Casserole Dish. The first layer of your lasagna should be sauce. Not only it helps keep it moist, it ensures that the noodles won't stick to the pan.
- Layer with the Oven-Ready Lasagna noodles, another scoop of tomato sauce, the chicken, the mozzarella and sprinkle with Oregano.
- Add another layer with the Oven-Ready Lasagna noodles, a scoop of Béchamel (white) sauce, the chicken, the mozzarella and sprinkle with Oregano.
- Arrange remaining noodles, a scoop of tomato sauce, the mozzarella and sprinkle with Oregano and Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It should have at least 3 layers, if there's less than three layers, it's probably not a lasagna.
- Cover with Aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese melts in the preheated oven to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C). Aluminum Foil is used to keep food moist and cook it evenly. If you leave your lasagna uncovered in the oven, it will become dry.
- Remove the Aluminum foil, increase oven temperature to 450 degrees F (232 degrees C) and bake for more 10 minutes or until golden.
- I prefer to use the Countertop Oven than the big stove one. It’s time and energy saver.
- Serve with a green salad and you have a complete and delicious meal!
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Purchases made by using these links don’t cost any extra and provides Fast2eat with a few pennies to keep the lights on.”
Check out Amazon deals and special discounts for Fast2eat readers.
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!