Fast and easy Chocolate icing is the best for cakes, especially this Chocolate Cake Fast2eat Recipe or Brazilian carrot cake Fast2eat Recipe!! It’s Fast, delicious and so creamy! This mixture can be used as a both a filling and icing glaze.
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Corn starch
- 1/2 cup Butter - or Margarine
- 1/2 cup Chocolate powder - or Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Mix the milk with cornstarch.
- In a clean (absolutely fat free) Small Saucepan, mix all ingredients in a medium heat.
Stir often with a Whisk until thickened and starts to pull away from the sides of the pan (you should be able to see a clear trace on the bottom of the pan when stirring).
- Remove from heat, allow it to cool slightly.
- Cut the cake in half horizontally and spread some of the Chocolate icing as a filling (if want). Place the other layer of cake on top and pour the remaining Chocolate icing over the cake. Decorate with strawberries and chocolate sprinkles, or just leave as it is, as you like.
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Check out other Amazon deals and special discounts for Fast2eat readers.
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!