Full-flavoured savoury garlic Roasted Asparagus makes a quick and easy, delicious side dish recipe!
Ready in minutes, this delicious roasted asparagus is a definite go-to recipe in my house. I could eat it every single night and never tire of it! This garlic roasted version is one of my absolute favourite ways to make it!
- 16 spears Asparagus - woody ends removed
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Salt - to taste
- Paprika - optional to taste
- Basil - optional to taste - dried or chopped fresh
- Parsley - optional to taste - dried or chopped fresh
- Thyme - optional to taste - dried or chopped fresh
- Oregano - optional to taste - dried or chopped fresh
- Black pepper - optional to taste - freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 425-450°F (220-260°C).
- Snap the tough ends off of the asparagus and arrange them in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet or in a glass casserole dish.
- Mix together minced garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and drizzle over the asparagus.
- Gently toss to make sure it is well coated and then just pop it into the oven to roast.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until fork-tender. Cutting the asparagus into short pieces allows them to cook faster.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
- dill, sage, rosemary, tarragon and/or cilantro
- Red pepper flakes
- cherry tomatoes (sliced in half), which adds more juice
- Drizzle with a little honey for added sweetness
- Grated Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning adds great Italian flavour
- And why not pesto sauce
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Check out Amazon deals and special discounts for Fast2eat readers.
exquisite Filet mignon (Beef tenderloin) steak with Brie dish in less time than it takes to order a pizza. The brie melts all over the top of the steak giving it a creamy sauce that’s simply divine.
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!