Ready to Get Cooking?
Welcome to Fast2eat! If you’re looking for easy-to-prepare, nutritious, delicious, and Fast-2-eat recipes, then you’re in the right place.
Full-flavoured savoury garlic Roasted Asparagus makes a quick and easy, delicious side dish recipe!
Ready in minutes, this delicious roasted asparagus is a definite go-to recipe in my house. I could eat it every single night and never tire of it! This garlic roasted version is one of my absolute favourite ways to make it!
It is great with Filet Mignon (beef tenderloin), baked chicken, pork, and we love it with baked salmon or sea scallops!
Did You Make This Recipe?
I love seeing your take on my recipe!
Comment below with your experience, snap a pic, use #fast2eat and tag us on
Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube.
Thank you so much for reading, commenting, following and sharing.
- 16 spears Asparagus - woody ends removed
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- Salt - to taste
- Paprika - optional to taste
- Basil - optional to taste - dried or chopped fresh
- Parsley - optional to taste - dried or chopped fresh
- Thyme - optional to taste - dried or chopped fresh
- Oregano - optional to taste - dried or chopped fresh
- Black pepper - optional to taste - freshly ground
Instacart is available in the US only at the moment.
- Preheat oven to 425-450°F (220-260°C).
- Snap the tough ends off of the asparagus and arrange them in a single layer on a parchment-lined baking sheet or in a glass casserole dish.
- Mix together minced garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper and drizzle over the asparagus.
- Gently toss to make sure it is well coated and then just pop it into the oven to roast.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until fork-tender. Cutting the asparagus into short pieces allows them to cook faster.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
- dill, sage, rosemary, tarragon and/or cilantro
- Red pepper flakes
- cherry tomatoes (sliced in half), which adds more juice
- Drizzle with a bit of honey for added sweetness
- Grated Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning add great Italian flavour
- And why not pesto sauce
Equipments - Click to Buy Now
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Purchases made by using these links don’t cost any extra and provides Fast2eat with a few pennies to keep the lights on.”
How do you get a quick and nutritious meal on the table at the end of a busy day?
I love creating fast and healthy meals that can make a huge difference.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. In cases where multiple ingredient alternatives are given, the first listed is calculated for nutrition. Garnishes and optional ingredients are not included.
Check out what I’ve been busy cooking!
exquisite Filet mignon (Beef tenderloin) steak with Brie dish in less time than it takes to order a pizza. The brie melts all over the top of the steak giving it a creamy sauce that’s simply divine.
Want More? Check Out My Cookbooks!
Did you know you could make more than bread in the bread machine? My cookbooks will walk you through how you can make pizza dough, pasta, cake, and of course, bread in a bread machine. With over 130 recipes, there is something for everyone!
Don’t have a bread machine? No problem! The book contains a guide to convert all bread machine recipes to manual recipes. The guide also allows you to convert manual recipes you may already have to bread machine recipes.
Check out “Bread Machine Foolproof Recipes” and “Bread Machine Tips and Tricks” on Amazon!
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Hungry for more? Follow us on Social Media!
We post new recipes every Friday! Stay up to date by following us on
Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube
All Your Favourite Recipes in One Place!
Become a member of Fast2eat and get these benefits:
- Save, upload, and track all of your favourite recipes.
- Plan your meal for the week with the Fast2eat Meal Calendar.
- Create a full course menu for special events.
- Personalize and create as many recipe collections as you want.
- Generate shopping lists.
Join us for free by following us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube!
Got a question or feedback? Please comment below! That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and will benefit from your feedback.
Get in Touch!
I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.