Ready to Get Cooking?
Welcome to Fast2eat! If you’re looking for easy-to-prepare, nutritious, delicious, and Fast-2-eat recipes, then you’re in the right place.
If you keep a gluten-free diet, you don’t have to sacrifice your love of tasty crepes for breakfast, lunch, snack or dessert. This delicate gluten-free crepe is also sugar-free, so you can watch your sweet intake at the same time.
They can be easily made with tapioca starch/flour in the blender. Paper-thin with crispy edges and perfect with your favourite sweet or savoury filling.
They can be wrapped around either sweet or savoury fillings, from fruit and nut butter to bacon and vegetables. Serve these warm or cold for breakfast, brunch, or any time of the day. They are sure to satisfy.
Did You Make This Recipe?
I love seeing your take on my recipe!
Comment below with your experience, snap a pic, use #fast2eat and tag us on
Thank you so much for reading, commenting, following and sharing.
Delicious Gluten-free Crepioca (Tapioca Crepe) Fast2eat
- In a blender, combine the milk, egg, oil, Parmesan cheese and salt until combined. Note: You should add the liquids first and the tapioca last; otherwise, the tapioca will gum up to the blades and be impossible to mix.
- Once combined, add the Tapioca Starch/Flour 1/2 cup at a time until all the tapioca flour has been added.
- Preheat a lightly oiled (with Cooking Spray) Non-stick Frying Pan.
- Pour a scoop (or more, you can make it thin or thicker, if thicker, just put the lid to cook inside and tilt the pan to spread the batter to your desired thickness. Then cook over low heat.
- Light Brown on both sides. It will be ready to flip after about 2 minutes (depending on your heat). Cook on the other side for 2 minutes and serve with your favourite topping.
- Serve warm or store in the fridge and heat in the oven at mealtime.
- You can eat just plain, and it's already delicious!! But the crepe is yours; you can add your favourite sweet or savoury fillings/Toppings.
- Grated Parmesan cheese, cottage cheese, turkey breast, shredded chicken, cream cheese, ricotta, corn, grated carrot, diced Tomatoes, Basil, ground meat, sausage, crumbled bacon, sautéed vegetables, sour cream, cheese, spinach and other greens, butter and salmon roe, cured salmon, etc.
- Nutella, grated coconut, dulce de leche, condensed milk, avocado, apple, applesauce, banana with cinnamon, fruit, jams, jellies, fresh berries and almond or peanut butter, etc.
- You can also try adding a variety of herb seasonings, such as Italian seasoning or oregano.
- Instead of rolling like a crepe, you can also use it as a Tapioca (gluten-free) pizza crust, such as this one.
- The first crepe (or two) may not always turn out perfectly. It is appropriate that you do a taste test to make sure they are good and continue with the rest.
- You may need to butter the pan every so often (after 4-5 crepes).
- Use a measuring cup to deliver just enough batter onto the pan (1/4-1/3 cup works perfectly!).
- Be sure to stir the batter every so often as flour settles on the bottom, changing its consistency.
- The batter can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge for up to one week.
To properly prepare your recipe, you may need to use the conversion tables to accurately convert the weight, volume, length, and temperature of all the necessary ingredients. These Fast2eat conversion tables will allow you to ensure that your recipe turns out perfectly and that all measurements are precise and accurate.
Equipments - Click to Buy Now
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Purchases made using these links don’t cost any extra and provide Fast2eat with a few pennies to keep the lights on.”
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.
Check out what I’ve been busy cooking!
Want More? Check Out My Cookbooks!
Did you know you could make more than bread in the bread machine? My cookbooks will walk you through how you can make pizza dough, pasta, cake, and of course, bread in a bread machine. With over 130 recipes, there is something for everyone!
Don’t have a bread machine? No problem! The book contains a guide to convert all bread machine recipes to manual recipes. The guide also allows you to convert manual recipes you may already have to bread machine recipes.
Check out “Bread Machine Foolproof Recipes” and “Bread Machine Tips and Tricks” on Amazon!
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Hungry for more? Follow us on Social Media!
We post new recipes every Friday! Stay up to date by following us on
All Your Favourite Recipes in One Place!
Become a member of Fast2eat and get these benefits:
- Save, upload, and track all of your favourite recipes.
- Plan your meal for the week with the Fast2eat Meal Calendar.
- Create a full course menu for special events.
- Personalize and create as many recipe collections as you want.
- Generate shopping lists.
Got a question or feedback? Please comment below! That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and will benefit from your feedback.
Get in Touch!
I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.