If you’re looking for a new Fast, but flavorful way to prepare your ham, this recipe is for you.
The Fresh herbs combined with honey and Dijon has a hint of sweetness and can be prepared a day or two ahead of time – perfect for busy days!
Instacart is available in the US only at the moment.
- In a small bowl, combine the all the ingredients. Do not save a lot on herbs, use at least one tablespoon each.
- Give some cuts in the ham in a diagonal crosshatch pattern without cutting much into the meat.
- Rub the herb mixture all over the ham and set aside to marinate at least for 30 to 45 minutes. You can do it a day or two ahead of time, which is nice because you can focus on other aspects of your meal!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350F).
Place the herb crusted ham in a roasting pan.
- Bake for about 45-60 minutes per kilo (15 minutes per lb.) uncovered. I prefer to use the Countertop Oven than the big stove one. It’s time and energy saver.
- Remove from oven and serve the sauce over the ham.
- Serve with your choice of side dishes – Creamy Fancy Coleslaw Fast2eat Recipe, green salad, roasted asparagus, mashed potatoes, rice, quinoa Salad, couscous … would go perfectly! However, this ham will go great with just about any side dish you want to serve. Hope you like it!
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Purchases made by using these links don’t cost any extra and provides Fast2eat with a few pennies to keep the lights on.”
How do you get a quick and nutritious meal on the table at the end of a busy day?
I love creating fast and healthy meals that can make a huge difference.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. In cases where multiple ingredient alternatives are given, the first listed is calculated for nutrition. Garnishes and optional ingredients are not included.Share on Facebook
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!