This multipurpose sauce is so Fast and easy to make and so delicious.
You can also serve this over green salads, grains, pasta, or baked potatoes.
- 3 Onion - thinly sliced
- 10 cloves Garlic - thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Olive oil
- Salt - (optional) to taste
- 1/4 cup White vinegar
- To quickly peel garlic cloves, trim off ends. Drop garlic into boiling water. Boil 5 to 10 seconds. Remove with Skimmer/Slotted Spoon/Strainer and plunge into cold water. Drain. Peel garlic.
- Slice the onion and garlic.
- Heat olive oil in a small Saucepan. Add thinly sliced onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, until golden, about 5 minutes.
- After golden add the White Vinegar and remove from the heat.
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Check out Amazon deals and special discounts for Fast2eat readers.
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!