This simple moist, fruity and delicious orange blender cake uses the entire orange (peel, juice, and pulp). Put an orange in a blender? A whole orange? Yes, that’s exactly what this recipe asks you to do.
A very fast recipe to prepare with no time at all. This is a great way to use up oranges that are just sitting in the fruit bowl and have a yummy treat at the end!
Perfect for any occasion, but such a highlight with a cup of tea or coffee.
This whole orange cake also has a lovely glaze made with orange juice that soaks into the top of the cake.
I bet you will not believe how tasty this cake is after going through this extremely easy process. Everyone who’s tried it, loved it.
never be short of a cake again.
- 1 Orange - seedless with peel, juice, and pulp
- ½ cup Oil
- 4 Egg
- 1 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 cups All-purpose flour - All purpose
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- ¼ cup Orange juice
- 1/2 cup Confectioners sugar - Icing sugar
- Confectioners sugar - Icing sugar for dusting
Instacart is available in the US only at the moment.
- Wash and Cut the top and the bottom of the orange. Then cut the orange into 8 pieces, removing its stalks (white central parand seeds without removing the peel.
- Pour into the blender the orange, the oil, the sugar, and the eggs. Blend the ingredients just to combine, don’t blend too long, just enough for the orange to be blended through.
- Add mixed liquid and flour to a Large Mixing Bowl. Stir with a Whisk to combine.
- Add the Baking Powder and slowly mix it.
- Preheat the oven to 180–200°C (350–400°F). Grease with Cooking Spray and flour a 9 or 10-Inch Fluted Tube/Bundt Pan.
- Bake for approximately 20-30 min (depending on your pan and oveor until a toothpick or Cake Tester inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool to just barely warm before inverting.
- Transfer to a Cake Serving Platter.
- Mix orange juice and sugar together well.
- Pour on the cake while it’s still warm.
- Allow to cool completely before Garnishing.
- Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Purchases made by using these links don’t cost any extra and provides Fast2eat with a few pennies to keep the lights on.”
How do you get a quick and nutritious meal on the table at the end of a busy day?
I love creating fast and healthy meals that can make a huge difference.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. In cases where multiple ingredient alternatives are given, the first listed is calculated for nutrition. Garnishes and optional ingredients are not included.Share on Facebook
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!