Ready to Get Cooking?
Welcome to Fast2eat! If you’re looking for easy-to-prepare, nutritious, delicious, and Fast-2-eat recipes, then you’re in the right place.
Easy, healthy Yakisoba noodles, stir fry pork, a tasty homemade sweet and savoury teriyaki sauce with tons of hearty veggies is a quick 30-minute meal. If you like a good stir-fry, this hearty dish will definitely satisfy you..
So many amazing colours, flavours and textures all in one dish! A great way to sneak in some extra green.
If you’re considering Chinese takeout for dinner, skip it and make a quick Asian stir fry at home paired with an outrageously delicious teriyaki sauce.
I think I love making stir fry so much because it’s so easy, especially if you have to throw a dinner together last minute.
It is incredibly versatile and comes together incredibly quickly, making it a perfect weeknight meal.
The best thing about this is you can use any combination of meat and veggies to suit your taste. I usually use whatever vegetables or meat I have on hand and always achieve great results. There is nothing wrong with customizing this dish to match your tastes and preferences. There are quite a few delicious vegetables that would pair well with this dish. See notes for some ideas.
Teriyaki Sauce is made with soy sauce as the foundation and has brown sugar for sweetness and ginger for flavour. Teriyaki sauce is a common condiment and easily purchased in bottles, but you can control the fine-tuning of the flavours and texture by making your own according to your family’s taste.
Did You Make This Recipe?
I love seeing your take on my recipe!
Comment below with your experience, snap a pic, use #fast2eat and tag us on
Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube.
Thank you so much for reading, commenting, following and sharing.
- 450 g Soba noodle - dry noodle or Chinese noodles
For the sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Corn starch
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce - low-sodium
- 3 tbsp Hoisin - or oyster sauce - optional
- 3 tbsp Teriyaki sauce - optional
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar - (or Mirin)
- 3 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar - or Maple Syrup or honey.
- 2 tsp Ginger - fresh grated peeled or 1 tsp ginger powder
- ¼ tsp Chili garlic sauce - optional or more to taste - Sambal oelek or Sriracha or any hot red chili or Pinch chile flakes or white pepper
To finish the dish
- 2 tbsp Oil - sesame oil or any vegetable oil
- 1 Onion - thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp Garlic - minced
- 550 g Pork - Pork loin or Pork tenderloin
- 2 Carrot - cut into sticks the thickness you like
- 500 g Bok choy - optional - washed and chopped into bite-sized pieces, including the green
Seasonings (optional to taste)
- Black pepper - freshly grated
- Chives - or green onions
For garnish (optional to taste)
- Sesame Seeds - toasted for crunch
- Green onion - or chives
Instacart is available in the US only at the moment.
Have all your ingredients prepped before you begin
- Assembling and preparing all the ingredients in advance is key when cooking Asian cuisine. Once you have all your components washed, peeled, chopped, trimmed, mixed, and sliced, you are ready to heat your pan and get cooking because dinner is now only moments away.
Wash and slice vegetables
- Prepare the bok choy by washing it thoroughly and chopping it into bite-sized pieces (including the green tops).
- Peel and cut the carrots.
- Peel and slice the onions.
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- Place the prepared veggies into bowls and set them aside while preparing the sauce and pork.
- In a small bowl, mix water and cornstarch, then combine all sauce ingredients, whisking together. Set aside.
Slice the pork
- Cut the pork and set it aside.Note: You can either cut your pork into 1-inch cubes or thinly slice it.
Cook the noodles
- Cook to al dente in boiling water according to your packaged instructions, usually 3minutes. Drain and set aside.
Finish the dish
- Heat oil in a wok or large skillet.
- Add the pork and sauté, stirring occasionally, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add a bit more oil if the pan looks dry, and add the onions. Sauté over medium-high heat until bright and starting to soften. Then add garlic.
- Add the carrots stirring frequently.
- Return the pork to the pan.
- Stir in the bok choy and continue to cook.
- Stir fry all vegetables until tender.
- Add the drained noodles and sauté until heated through.
- Finally, add the sauce to the mixture in the wok, tossing to coat completely.
- Mix well to combine and continue to cook until the sauce has thickened.
- Taste the noodles and add the seasonings to suit your taste.
- Garnish to suit your taste with green onion (or chives), Parsley and or sesame seeds for crunch.
- Zucchini (green or yellow)
- Snap Peas
- Brussel sprouts
- Water chestnuts
- Bell peppers
- String Beans
- Bok Choy
- Chinese Broccoli
- Baby corns
- Yellow squash
- Green cabbage
Equipments - Click to Buy Now
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Purchases made by using these links don’t cost any extra and provides Fast2eat with a few pennies to keep the lights on.”
How do you get a quick and nutritious meal on the table at the end of a busy day?
I love creating fast and healthy meals that can make a huge difference.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. In cases where multiple ingredient alternatives are given, the first listed is calculated for nutrition. Garnishes and optional ingredients are not included.
Check out what I’ve been busy cooking!
Want More? Check Out My Cookbooks!
Did you know you could make more than bread in the bread machine? My cookbooks will walk you through how you can make pizza dough, pasta, cake, and of course, bread in a bread machine. With over 130 recipes, there is something for everyone!
Don’t have a bread machine? No problem! The book contains a guide to convert all bread machine recipes to manual recipes. The guide also allows you to convert manual recipes you may already have to bread machine recipes.
Check out “Bread Machine Foolproof Recipes” and “Bread Machine Tips and Tricks” on Amazon!
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Hungry for more? Follow us on Social Media!
We post new recipes every Friday! Stay up to date by following us on
Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube
All Your Favourite Recipes in One Place!
Become a member of Fast2eat and get these benefits:
- Save, upload, and track all of your favourite recipes.
- Plan your meal for the week with the Fast2eat Meal Calendar.
- Create a full course menu for special events.
- Personalize and create as many recipe collections as you want.
- Generate shopping lists.
Join us for free by following us on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Youtube!
Got a question or feedback? Please comment below! That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and will benefit from your feedback.
Get in Touch!
I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.