It’s a luscious sauce for any Pasta or Spaghetti Squash. Also, give it a try with potatoes or just au gratin topped with potato sticks.
I was looking for an easy and delicious recipe to use this Pre-cooked Chicken and Chicken Stock Fast2eat that I’ve previously made.
The result consisted of a silky and creamy dish: Chicken Béchamel sauce, Shredded chicken, spices and herbs tossed with a Spaghetti Squash (or with any pasta or potato, as a filling for this Brazilian Blender Savoury Pie Fast2eat or just itself au gratin), and topped with melted mozzarella. Baked until nice and brown.
This creamy chicken is really satisfying and surprisingly low in calories. Lots of flavors, which work together very well in a delicious and simple dish! The result was nothing short of marvellous. We loved it!!!
- 3 cups Chicken Béchamel sauce - (from http://fast2eat.com/recipe/chicken-bechamel/)
- 500 g Chicken - Shredded (from http://fast2eat.com/recipe/pre-cooked-chicken-and-chicken-stock/)
- ¼ cup Tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- ½ tsp Paprika - Optional
- Oregano - Optional to taste
- Parsley - Optional to taste
- Basil - Optional to taste
- Thyme - Optional to taste
- 100 g Mozzarella cheese - Shredded and/or Parmesan cheese
Instacart is available in the US only at the moment.
- Prepare Chicken Béchamel sauce according to its recipe.
- Add 500g of the Shredded chicken.
- Add Tomato and Soy sauce.
- Add any optional spice such as Paprika, Oregano, Parsley, Basil, Thyme to taste. Mix well until boiling and adjust salt if need.
- Put the sauce on top of the Spaghetti Squash (or pasta* or or potato, as a filling for this Brazilian Blender Savoury Pie Fast2eat or just itself au gratin) in a large casserole dish or 2 small ones.
- Top mozzarella (and/or parmesan) cheese and bake in preheated oven at 200C (400F) for about 10 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Purchases made by using these links don’t cost any extra and provides Fast2eat with a few pennies to keep the lights on.”
How do you get a quick and nutritious meal on the table at the end of a busy day?
I love creating fast and healthy meals that can make a huge difference.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. In cases where multiple ingredient alternatives are given, the first listed is calculated for nutrition. Garnishes and optional ingredients are not included.Share on Facebook
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!