Ready to Get Cooking?
Welcome to Fast2eat! If you’re looking for easy-to-prepare, nutritious, delicious, and Fast-2-eat recipes, then you’re in the right place.
This 3 ingredient gluten-free pizza crust is the best. It’s Fast & easy to make, without having to get out a food processor and does not require a yeast dough, which we need to wait for more than 1 hour to eat. This recipe also does not use cauliflower or any vegetables.
*For inspiration, take a look at these Pizza Toppings Fast2eat Suggestions.
Did You Make This Recipe?
I love seeing your take on my recipe!
Comment below with your experience, snap a pic, use #fast2eat and tag us on
Thank you so much for reading, commenting, following and sharing.
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 7 tbsp Tapioca starch
- In a small bowl, add the whole egg and milk, and whisk until well combined.
- Then add in the Tapioca flour and continue mixing until smooth.
- The dough should be liquid.
- Preheat a lightly oiled (with Cooking Spray) Non-stick Frying Pan. Pour the dough and cook over low heat.
- Light Brown on both sides.
- Preheat the oven to 450 F (230 C). When the crust is done, you can top it with your favourite sauce and toppings*.
- Bake the pizza for roughly 5-10 minutes until the cheese is melted. I prefer to use the Counter-top Oven over the big stove one. It’s a time and energy saver.
Equipments - Click to Buy Now
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Purchases made by using these links don’t cost any extra and provides Fast2eat with a few pennies to keep the lights on.”
Check out Amazon deals and special discounts for Fast2eat readers.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. In cases where multiple ingredient alternatives are given, the first listed is calculated for nutrition. Garnishes and optional ingredients are not included.Share on Facebook
Check out what I’ve been busy cooking!
Want More? Check Out My Cookbooks!
Did you know you could make more than bread in the bread machine? My cookbooks will walk you through how you can make pizza dough, pasta, cake, and of course, bread in a bread machine. With over 130 recipes, there is something for everyone!
Don’t have a bread machine? No problem! The book contains a guide to convert all bread machine recipes to manual recipes. The guide also allows you to convert manual recipes you may already have to bread machine recipes.
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.”
Hungry for more? Follow us on Social Media!
We post new recipes every Friday! Stay up to date by following us on
All Your Favourite Recipes in One Place!
Become a member of Fast2eat and get these benefits:
- Save, upload, and track all of your favourite recipes.
- Plan your meal for the week with the Fast2eat Meal Calendar.
- Create a full course menu for special events.
- Personalize and create as many recipe collections as you want.
- Generate shopping lists.
Got a question or feedback? Please comment below! That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and will benefit from your feedback.
Get in Touch!
I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.