I just love salads, but sometimes I feel like a hot casserole of veggies.
It’s a mix of vegetables, mostly cabbage. This sweet, tangy, creamy, comforting side dish is hearty and blissfully satisfying. Even those who don’t care for cabbage will enjoy it.
You could replace with whatever vegetables you have to mix this one up with the same basic recipe.
- ½-1/4 Cabbage - raw chopped
- 2 Carrot - raw grated
- 2-3 Tomato - diced
- ½ can Corn
- ½ can Peas
- Rinse cabbage, core and with a Food Processor’s slicing blade (lay the cabbage horizontally in the feed tube) shredding coarsely like wide noodles
- Transfer chopped cabbage into a large Mixing Bowl, fishing out any very large pieces and slicing them thinly by hand.
- With the shredding blade shred the carrot.
- Remove the seeds, stem and core the Tomatoes. Then cut in small pieces.
- Mix finely diced tomatoes, canned corn and peas.
- Mix in a Blender the Eggs, Oil, onion, garlic, parsley, green onion, basil, salt and Black pepper until smooth.
- Then add All purpose Flour blend until well combined. Stop the blender and clean its sides with a Silicone Spatula, if needed.
- Add the Baking Powder and slowly mix it.
- Mix desired herbs.
- Heat oven to 200°C/400°F degrees.
- Mix dressing into Vegetables mixture and turn into a large (or two) rectangular casserole (glass baking dish).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
Disclosure: “As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Purchases made by using these links don’t cost any extra and provides Fast2eat with a few pennies to keep the lights on.”
Check out Amazon deals and special discounts for Fast2eat readers.
Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. In cases where multiple ingredient alternatives are given, the first listed is calculated for nutrition. Garnishes and optional ingredients are not included.Share on Facebook
Hungry for more? A new post and/or recipe every Friday!
Once you make my recipes, I would love to see your creations, so please let me know! Leave a comment below, take a photo and tag it on your preferred Social Media with hashtag #Fast2eat.
All text and photographs on Fast2eat are copyright protected. You are welcome to share my recipes and photos through social media as long as you prominently link back to the original post. You do not need to ask my permission to link to content published here but you DO need my permission to publish my recipes and photos. Please do not use any material from this site without obtaining prior permission. If you’d like to post this recipe on your site, please link back to this post. And remember, when you adapt my recipe please acknowledge the source with “adapted from…” designating the source with the link of my recipe.
Thanks for reading and sharing.
Got a question and/or feedback? Please leave a public comment here. That way, other readers will be able to see the answers to your question and/or will benefit from your feedback. Scroll down and you will find the comment form. Comments are checked on a near-daily basis Monday through Friday and answered as soon as possible. Please don’t email me with recipe questions or feedback. I can’t keep up with them! I look forward to hearing from you in the comments.
Get in Touch! Please contact me here or comment below!